2015 Bed and Breakfast Business Building Conference
The 2015 Conference was held on March 23, 2015.
The one day event showed innkeepers how to:
- Increase bookings in all seasons
- Implement business systems that maximize results while minimizing hands on effort
Who should attend?
- Do it yourselfers who are looking for some fresh booking promotion ideas
- Aspiring innkeepers who want to start building their marketing and promotions toolbox now
- Innkeepers who are time-stressed and want to learn how to get more bookings with less effort
- Bed and Breakfast owners who want to take their business to next level of profitable growth
We’ve got you covered with all of the above and more!
The B&B Business Building conference represents an opportunity for innkeepers to discover new ways to grow their businesses with interactive sessions. At a typical conference, you listen to several speakers, take pages of notes and try to remember what you wanted to implement after you get back home. At this conference, you’ll receive an official Conference Workbook that will contain all of the important highlights and notes from the training, fill in the blank forms, and tips on how to implement your ideas after you leave. It’s not a seminar, but an interactive event that will be filled with practical, repeatable strategies and tactics to promote your bed and breakfast inn.